In this article, we will understand what is mind and what is the Nature of Your Mind?
What is the mind?
It is an energy field that operates in five different states. Do you recognize any of these states? And which state is your mind at this moment? Let’s understand!
- Disturbed- This is the usual state of most minds. Experts estimate that the mind thinks between 60,000 – 80,000 thoughts a day. That’s an average of 2500 – 3,300 thoughts per hour. That’s incredible. Other experts estimate a smaller number, of 50,000 thoughts per day, which means about 2100 thoughts per hour.
- Overwhelmed- The mind is totally overwhelmed. Emotional overwhelm is a state of being beset by intense emotion that is difficult to manage. It can affect your ability to think and act rationally. Also, it could also prevent you from performing daily tasks. Hence, emotional overwhelm is a result of stress, traumatic life experiences, relationship issues, and much more.
- Distracted- The constant connection with our technology devices drives our brain chemistry to be in a constant state of high alert which disrupts our work, our interactions, and our all-important night’s sleep.
- One pointed- Undisturbed concentration helps to calm and stabilize the mind, making it possible to achieve the clearer insight and focus on more important things. Having a single point on which to focus enables you to stay away from other distractions or thoughts that are causing you to feel anxious, nervous, or stressed out.
- Totally controlled- You can take control of your mind and replace out-of-control negative thoughts with positive, accurate ones. Over time, you’ll start to feel happier, more balanced, and in control of your feelings and sense of self.
Did you know?
that our mental, vocal, and physical acts leave imprints on our mind field?
It is the conglomeration of thought patterns that constitutes our unconscious personality and makes us interpret our surroundings and experiences in a certain way. We are not aware of this massive activity going on within us. It is in our thought patterns and our mind operations that all our fears, insecurities, anxieties, complexes, pleasures, and displeasures reside.
Rewiring Our mind
After a brief understanding of What Is the Nature of Your Mind? Let’s understand how important is to rewire our thought patterns. Our thought patterns need to be rewired into a new set of new thought tendencies for our happiness, fulfilment, and liberation. It is the science of meditation that provides us with solutions.
Brain Mind Leadership Program Benefits
Our Brain Mind leadership Training Program is designed for organizations and individuals to cultivate mindful awareness of our mind, emotions, and body so that we can work with a greater sense of resilience, and consciousness, leading our own life in a kind and satisfied way.
This course is originally developed in the light of evidence-based programs such as MBSR, MBCT, and also neuroscience, resilience, compassion, and agility notions.
It has two main intentions; firstly, shifting the perspectives and mindsets of individuals. Secondly, increasing attention, developing emotional regulation, and cultivating self-awareness. Therefore, a person becomes open and aware of moment-by-moment reality, actively attempts to maintain or change emotions, and responds more skillfully to unpleasant, uncertain, stressful, and complex inevitable situations in the workplace and ups and downs of life as well.
Want to explore more? Read about The Strengths and Weaknesses of the Mind . Still, confused about what Is the nature of your mind? Drop us an email at: email@example.com. Explore our tailored programs at:https://brainmindglobal.com/programs